Tuesday 3 November 2015

Answers

I couldn't upload the answers before, sorry!

 Write the negative and interrogative 

 1.hasn't bought...has he bought?
2. didn't see...did we see?
3. weren't doing...were my students doing?
4. doesn't watch...does my brother watch?
5. don't ride...do you ride?
6. isn't listening...is my sister listening?
7. wasn't having...was I having?
 8. didn't give...did Ann give?
 9. haven't seen...have they seen?

 PRESENT PERFECT OR PAST SIMPLE

 1. lost, hasn't found
2. have forgotten, learned/learnt
 3. has Max said, got up?
4. have never driven, hace ridden
 5. has Susan told, saw

 PRESENT PERFECT 

1. has had
2. have you ever won
 3. haven't been
 4. have already seen
 5. hasn't got
 6. has your mother ever done?

 PARTICLES 

1. yet
 2. just
3. already
4. for
 5. since
6. never

 USED TO 

 1. didn't use to smoke
2. did you use to study
 3. used to go
 4. used to play didn't use to go out

No comments:

Post a Comment