Friday 19 October 2012

Are you brave enough???? Halloween is coming to get you!!!

I'm not sure how much you know about Halloween or should I say "All Hallow's Eve"? Do the quiz and find out...

Tired of being bored? Click on the links below. You'll have fun and learn new things about this tradition.

As I can check each day that your English is improving a lot, I have selected from intermediate to advanced activities for you to do. You know you are the best, don't you???

Unfortunately, the answers to the questions are available for you. I trust you so DON'T YOU DARE CHEAT!!





We'll have the chance to listen to Michael Jackson's Thriller in class ( of course, if you aren't afraid of zombies!)


By the way, I own the DVD he was preparing when he died...

Have a nice rainy weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment